Monday, January 28, 2013

Christmas in Iowa


Cousins!


Kaia & Grandpa Jeff

Kaia & Grandma Dodie

Miss Avery...she told me "I posed" after I took this picture;)

Jacobi & Grandma Dodie

Miss Alexa...seems like just yesterday she was the baby of the family!

Opening presents!


Snuggle time for Kaia 
(she slept through the whole present opening process:)



**I'm a little sad I didn't get any pictures of my presents.  My wonderful & thoughtful & giving husband consulted with my mom about what to get me for Christmas(apparently I'm difficult to shop for).  I had told him that I would LOVE for someone to clothes shop for me(I hate shopping for myself!).  He asked if there were people that you could hire to do that to which I replied "I don't know, that's your job to figure out".  I figured it was only possible in Hollywood:)  Anyway, my mom thought of my wonderful & talented cousins (who are the same height/size as me).  Adam gave them a budget & off they went.  I now have outfits that are stylish & coordinated beautifully, complete with accessories!  And, all I had to do was try them on to see if they fit...they did...every single one...even the boots from my mom & dad!  I can't thank my husband, mom & cousins enough for a great Christmas...I was totally surprised!

No comments:

Post a Comment