Sunday, September 11, 2011

Daddy's Day Off...

Friday is Adam's day off so we try to get out and explore the city and enjoy some of the local attractions.  This week we headed downtown to Primanti's, a well known eatery in Pittsburgh.  They are known for their unique sandwiches which include french fries and coleslaw...piled on top of your choice of meat/cheese.  I was a little skeptical when Adam told me I had to try this sandwich with fries and coleslaw.  It sounded kind of gross to me, but it was delicious!  I think I surprised Adam by eating my entire sandwich;)  After we were finished eating we headed down the "strip" to browse around some of the shops.  We stopped by a stand that was selling Steelers gear and bought Jacobi a onesie.  We also couldn't resist having him try on an old style football helmet.



Here we were in a kitchen store that sold every possible kitchen tool/utensil/gadget that you can imagine.

No comments:

Post a Comment